Daily Moon Phases

Monday, July 13, 2015

Oh My Gawd. Disgusting Jews, Zionists, Wtf ever they call themselves.....



    This is so ugly, so disgusting, I'm having a hard time putting it into a blog. I just don't like to open up my site and see this stuff and read it. I guess I'm a little bit of a softie. So, thank goodness for really strong types like Michael Tsarion, who Can put this on his site. So I'll just direct you to his site, and you take a look at it and tell me what you think. Except I'll get you started. Here's the first video on that page, which is really funny in the beginning. But after that, there's nothing funny anymore.

Here is Michael Tsarion's Link to His Page

Here's that first video



One down, one to go. Another down, another to go....on and on until it's aaaaall cleaned up!

No comments:

Post a Comment