Daily Moon Phases

Monday, April 6, 2015

Now. NOW NOW NOW. Now.





     It doesn't matter how many times I wrote the word down. It only matters if that's in your head, in your head, zombie, zombie. So, if it's not in your head, you are not brainwashed with it. You maaaay be brainwashed with OTHEr stuff, but not this stuff anyway. Do not bother getting up. It is already accomplished. Just sit there and either look good or submerge yourself to feel good.




I mean, I feel like complaining. Geez. I can. Hahaha. I a m g o I n g to complain about anything, because I feel like it. No doubt, NOT. But anyway....hahahha. Who cares. I'm already bored. Can we bring in some clowns?






Now, is the moment to do things. Not to-Morrow, or Yes-terday. But TO-day is the day to be NOW.


I can see the Vatican asking for forgiveness, but I can't see them getting it. I just don't know why I can't imagine it. Hahahaha. Maybe it has something to do with Mass Media, the stuff the Vatican own s.....hahahaha. Certainly. I am seeing it clearly.



That is fucking yummy. I hate to say it, but that is YUMMY! Why? I don't know. I just know, it's yummy......hahahhaa






I still can't see the Vatican getting any forgiveness which they obviously would need to have a brainwashed culture all around, if there were stupid enough people to do it, but obviously there are not enough since the 'church' lost all idea of what faith is in peoples bodies, insteadofintheirhearts, ahahahaha. It's just dull, making fun of the church, when it took a whoooole bunch of people to make it work, to begin with......







Such a pretty head of golden hair, of course, touched by the flame, and so it is red. Thank you Robert Plant, and Band Members, for such was the enjoyment, we must keep, under covers. Hahahaaa...
It's so stupid it doesn't make sense. But hey, we've got here a lot who are not making sense anyway, perhaps? that's enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment