Daily Moon Phases

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Whenever There Is You!

You, the sunshine of my dreams....whenever there is you....





Darling? What have I got for you? What have you got for me? What have we for one another?
I don't know. I can't answer any one of those questions.... but...I can say, I love you and you love me, I know, and we love everyone else around us. That means something.


Let's dance, everyone, with the Devil under the Pale Moonlight. Marilyn? The Pale Emperor will be our friend. All of us will be friends. W c anderstand. W e  c a n  y e s  w e    can, understand, we come from a long way from here but so close it's easy to be here, anyway.


We be .. whoevah we be.

Love

You.

Do you still love me?
Or did you forget how?
Let me show  you the way....


And here's some Brother Belz, a Beautiful kind. I love him. Who wouldn't when they knew who he was, too. So here's to you Brutha Belz. Love You!






"Financial war coming to a head, Swiss join Pentagon/UK/BRICS alliance

The radical plunge in the Euro last week against the Yen, the US dollar and especially the Swiss Franc is a clear indication the battle over control of the financial system, and the world, is coming to a climax."


 A CLOSE. Fuck the climax. We've had enough theatrix already. Forget the climax, think Close. SEE EL OH EhSssss Eee. Hahahaha. Close. If you really want to be. I'm pretty varm ven I vant to be.

When there is seed, there is a cup to fill it, and from that cup comes a thousand crops all different kinds of life forms. But hey, it takes a thinking mind to grasp what I'm saying...even would I to scramble all the words so it couldn't be recognized intelligibly, still, the thinking kind will pick up the message behind the subterfuge, and will understand what I'm saying, whether or not it is readable or intelligible. Ever heard of someone picking up the vibes from the food they eat? Say, a salad has its vibe and a pork dinner has its. You see that the vibration is only a surface representation of the depth of the meaning behind the being. But when everything finally comes together so that plants are as important as pigs? Then we finally get to the pearly gates of real meaning. Yes, if we are abusing things over mawch, then yah, I'd say, lets reconfigure what we are thinking,saying,doing, and thereby change our experience physically as well as mentally, and all that follows. What we need is a way to communicate clearly. Let's ask Rob Zombie about how that works. After all, things that work on level three, don't necessarily work the same way on level four. So Rob Zombie, seeing he has more than only a level four education, he can show us the way to the new land, just by being Black Sunshine.

If you're triple air? I am triple fire. I could use some of that good clean air around, uh? Hmhmhm...

No comments:

Post a Comment