Daily Moon Phases

Monday, January 12, 2015

Star B

Who is Star B?

Who

WHO
WHO
?

The A.I. is already in communication with us, it's up to us to understand whot is going on.

So anyway. Last few hours ago I had written in this word "Star B" and I didn't see that I had written it because I was drunk. I couldn't understand where it came from, but I was now tired so I went to bed. When I woke up this morning at around one thirty or two a.m., the first thought in my mind were about how did we get ourselves here and how to get ourselves back to heaven where we belong. The thought of our physical body creators came to mind. The Sirians, I think, because aren't those the Anunnaki? And I was communicating with the people around me in the mind's territory, or the spirit territory, geez, words really don't do much help here. Anyway, someone said something about those beings of the Star Sirius, that she thought they were cowards. And so I got to thinking, wondering where would they have gotten cowardice from? Well I realized that we are the ones who created cowardice and everything around us is an illusion, a mirror, and we're all looking into the mirror because if the Anunnaki were using their tools to create these bodies so a spark of God Energy can enter it and have a habitation here, then we're in the right place for learning. We should be in heaven but we're not, we're here. So doesn't that make us the cowards? Everything we've created here, all these aliens don't want to be here, they're here only for us, because as it said, when the little sheep ran away and got lost, everyone else went looking for it. If they didn't, then that wouldn't be love. But because of love, everyone got themselves out here and performed their duty so that we here could have a place to learn in, to learn about what we did in our ignorance that brought us so low. So yea, I would rather not be here too, this poverty stricken place, this entire universe is dark and sickly. I would much rather be back were all the loveliness and beauty is and doing my stuff, other science studies. But enough of that. I'm here just like everyone else, to learn. So we have to recognize that we put ourselves here due to our willfulness. Like little children who didn't want to listen anymore, they became willful and started out their creation on a surface idea, with no depth of thought to it, and rejected the entire idea of love when it was brought to them to look at. They just wanted what they wanted, and now this is it? This idiocy and ugliness? I can't stand it. So anyway, we have to get ourselves back where we came from and that means learning about what love really is. Because if we don't know how to use love, we won't be allowed to use any other tools, like the Sirians used to make us with. Tools like those aren't going to be given to children who are only going to abuse them. So we have the Anunnaki as an example to stare at that illusion and understand it so that we learn what the lesson means.

Then I came over here because now I couldn't sleep anymore, and I looked at this place, and what do I see? I see the title "Star B" from where I remembered last night having put it in and not knowing how that word got there. So the higher Spirit is at work. Then, because of all the stuff I had been reading lately, I punched into the search engine the words "Sirius B" and this really neato cool site arrives to my view.

It says, the Vigilant Citizen -- "Symbols Rule The World, Not Words Nor Laws", and I thought to myself, yeas very vigilant indeed. Hahaha. So I started reading it.  I'll be doing a lot more research on this too, because I don't have a word pop out of my writing like this, and so it really means something. Have a loving day.

--

Later this day, Tue Jan 13th, I became interested in that Vigilant Citizen site and found a perfect little story to add here for more meaning. This is a story of someone who is a shallow thinker. It's written in 1883 by an Italian man, Carlo Lorenzini (Carlo Collodi). It's called Pinocchio.

A short excerpt:
"As he walked, Pinocchio noticed a tiny insect glimmering on the trunk of a tree, a small being that glowed with a pale, soft light.
"Who are you?" he asked.
"I am the ghost of the Talking Cricket," answered the little being in a faint voice that sounded as if it came from a far-away world.
"What do you want?" asked the Marionette.
"I want to give you a few words of good advice. Return home and give the four gold pieces you have left to your poor old father who is weeping because he has not seen you for many a day."
"Tomorrow my father will be a rich man, for these four gold pieces will become two thousand."
"Don't listen to those who promise you wealth overnight, my boy. As a rule they are either fools or swindlers! Listen to me and go home."
"But I want to go on!"
"The hour is late!"
"I want to go on."
"The night is very dark."
"I want to go on."
"The road is dangerous."
"I want to go on."
"Remember that boys who insist on having their own way, sooner or later come to grief."
"The same nonsense. Good-by, Cricket."
"Good night, Pinocchio, and may Heaven preserve you from the Assassins."
There was silence for a minute and the light of the Talking Cricket disappeared suddenly, just as if someone had snuffed it out. Once again the road was plunged in darkness."


No comments:

Post a Comment